Plastic Filter Housings (10" Residential Blue / Black Housings)
Features & Benefits
- Heavy duty construction, made using high quality FDA grade polypropylene.
- Superior chemical resistance from many aggressive chemicals.
- Buttress thread design for superior sealing and security.
- Thick side walls with heavy-duty ribs to provide greater strength.
- Temperature rated to 125°F (52°C).
- Pressure rated to 125 psi (8.75 bar).
- Cap, sump and top-seated o-rings compress to provide leak proof sealing.
- NSF Standard 42 certified (FH4200WW14, FH4200BB14, FH4200WW34).
|Material, sumps & caps||FDA grade polypropylene.|
|Material, o-rings||EPDM is standard; Viton is available as a spare part.|
|Maximum temperature (standard)||125° F (52°C)|
|Maximum temperature (high temp)||200°F (93°C)|
|Minimum temperature||40°F (4°C)|
|Maximum pressure (standard)||125 psi (8.75 bar)|
|Maximum pressure (full flow)||90 psi (6.3 bar)|
|Burst test||Tested to 500 psi. (150,000 cycles from 0 to 125 psi)|